The market is held one Saturday a month, nine months out of the year and is
hosted by Sunni Daiz Inspiration with Debra Lee.
We operate with high standards and ensure that all businesses represented at our events conduct themselves the same.
Each business must pass the application process and be approved by our Market Team.
At the Market for Women! is a Business Networking Group with a focus on growing business through informative program speakers, market challenge activities, and public sales.
The market is like a training ground for small businesses. We put into practice what we learn from the business education and training we receive at the market.
· Affordable Fees – Most network groups charge $250 and up for yearly dues plus monthly fees.
· Easy and achievable requirements – Some network groups require that you bring in x amount of people into the group, must set x amount appointments a week,
and refer business to x amount of people a week.
· Sell to the public at each event – other groups may never sell to the public others may open one event a year to sell to each other within the group.
· One hour of Networking and Business Education – most groups only allow a small amount of time to network with each other. Most have business education of some type.
· Read Further Down for Vendor Benefits.
Red Roof Inn & Conference Center
6815 West Kellogg Drive
The market provides a FUN, family friendly atmosphere to shop for products, services, ideas and inspiration!
Open one Saturday a month for 9 months in 2019, drop in anytime!
Find us on Facebook Events for event details!
The market invites non-profits helping women in our community to join the market!
¨ 1/2 price booth fee
¨ Share & highlight your mission
¨ Receive market donations
The market takes on “Projects” to help our local non-profits.
The market provides educational content for our businesses and shoppers through presentations and guest speakers.
Join the market as a vendor and get your business highlighted!
Learn more here.
Be a Business Educator or Presenter!
If you are a business professional and have a topic that you can speak on or a presentation that would be of interest to women,
we want you!
Fill Out the Application to be a Business Educator or Pesentor HERE.
Like our Mission? Be a sponsor!
We have sponsorship opportunities that will fit your budget!
Like our mission of empowering women business owners but can’t join in the fun by being at the market?
You can still get your business highlighted at the market through sponsorship opportunities!
Learn more here.